RSM Mega Pintle Hitch Kit for Semi Trucks
Many Semi Trucks are being repurposed for towing multiple types of trailers. Pictured is a 2012 Freightliner Cascadia with the RSM Mega Hitch installed. Massive 3/4" D-Rings and 60,000 rated pintle hitch. We also added a 2-5/16 ball to this setup just in front of the hitch and upper d-rings. Designed to fit trucks with 34" frame rails and has pre-cut holes for pintle hitch bolts along with 1/2" airline bulkheads. Hitch kit places pintle between 22-24" from the ground. This kit requires experienced welding. If this is your first welding job we DO NOT suggest it. Welds need to have plenty of penetrating so that the hitch doesn't fail. We ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for poor welding causing hitch failure.
What comes with the kit?
- 5/8" main hitch plate laser cut to puzzle piece inside frame rails
- 3/8" under frame gussets
- 3/8" top gusset
- brass 1/2npt bulkheads for standard size airlines
- 60,000 pound rated pintle hitch with hardware
- 3/4" diameter (weld-on) D-rings
- Add 30,000 Rated Pintle/2-5/16 Ball Combo Hitch (Swaps in same bolt holes as the standard 60,000 rated pintle)
- Add 4x4x36x3/8 drilled tubing with 30,000 rated 2-5/16 ball. Top hole drilled for ball stud and lower hole larger for impact driver access. Uses 1-7/8 socket.
- Add Multi-Hitch Plate style that incorporates a 2.5" receiver hitch. (Weld-In with Receiver Provided). NOW includes 7 blade electric trailer brake receptacle.
**PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO 48 STATES**
**Call for CASH PICKUP PRICING**