Recently took a trip to TKM Performance to dial in the upgraded Bosch 160s we recently installed in Lauren Eades Trans Am.
In case you didn't know the combo:
- TKM Built 5.3
- Stock Crank
- Scat Rods/Pistons
- Stock 862 Heads
- Tick Performance Stage 3 Turbo Cam
- Victor Jr Intake with Custom Elbow/102mm TB
- 160lb Bosch Injectors
- Magnafuel 4303
- Fueltech FT500 EFI
- Bulleye Power Batmowheel 83mm Turbo
- Dual Turbosmart 45mm wastegates
- Tial 50mm BOV
- RSM Custom A2W
- 1.80 Powerglide
- Ford 9" Rear
- Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft
Entire build in-house here at RSM.
We kept a very conservative tuneup in it on c16 with only 15 degrees of timing yielding 1031rwhp @ 30psi. The car recently ran 5.63@124 with a 1.3x 60' with Lauren piloting before the injector change with only 24psi. Weight of the car is unknown. Dyno Video.